Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2020. It is a full offline installer standalone setup of acrobat pro-2019.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2020
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Adobe Acrobat pro-2019.
View all PDF files in different languages without any clutter
– Ability to display PDFs in different modes, the width of the text, page width and multi-page
– Comment on the PDF file
– The full and partial search of a PDF file in its various parts
– Ability to fill out PDF forms and sign them
– Ability to view PDFs containing flash and multimedia content (video and audio)
– Easy and convenient and multilingual interface
Overview of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020 Benefits
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently.
This program Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
More than five million organizations around the world rely on Acrobat DC to create and edit the smartest PDFs, convert PDFs to Microsoft Office formats, and so much more. When you need to collaborate with people in remote locations, fill and sign a form or get one signed, trust Acrobat DC to help you make it happen from anywhere.
Now, sharing PDFs and gathering comments is as simple as sending an email — but with far more control, tracking, and no messy attachments. Recipients get an email with a link to your PDF. They just click to open, view, comment, sign. No need to sign in or install the software.
Fill, sign, and securely share PDF forms faster than ever. Send legally binding PDF documents that recipients can sign from anywhere — in a browser or on a mobile device. Adobe makes it easy to send, track and store signed documents, too.
Overview of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020 :
- Edit PDF files
- Export from PDF files
- Create PDF files
- Create and analyze forms
- Merge and combine files
- Simplify reviews and approvals
- Protect PDF files
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 and Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- SP11.5GHz or faster processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 4.5GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR); or Chrome
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)